Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birchbox

Ok. This has got to be one of the BEST ideas ev.er. Birchbox. Have you heard of it? Neither had I until it was delivered to my door! What is it you ask? It is a box full of beauty/ health samples.(And did I mention the box itself is darling and something you could definitely cover with scrapbook paper and re-gift box) ok back to task... the whole "try it before you buy it" concept? Check!

I know my pics are terrible...I need to work on that.

Anyhow, it is 10 bucks a month and is totally worth it. Below is a closer pic of what December's box contained. Yes, I know I am a lil behind in posting but hey, gotta start somewhere right? So after you try out the products, go to the birchbox website and rate them. For every product survey you submit you will then get birchbox points redeemable towards $ off full size products! And free shipping...

Ok. All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment