Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Great Read...

Have you ever read a non-fiction book that just captures you? Have you ever read a book that is just sooo jaw dropping that you have to put it down because your own heart is breaking? I just did. I can't imagine a human being experience such devastating loss, endure horrific circumstances and yet have an increased faith DURING those unimaginable times, not after! I want THAT kind of faith. The kind of faith that despite any circumstance or situation I know that my God is good. To know that my God is loving. To know that my God uses everything to His honor and glory. To know that He will never leave me nor forsake me. That's the kind of faith I want- unshakable, no matter what my circumstance is. So my book pick is
"Left to tell" by Immaculee Ilibagiza. Read it. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment